Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
wow...uhh..random bar to just throw anywhere i guess...i dont even know what to say

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i think that bar goes at the very rear of your car (at the lowest point of the trunk). IIRC; ITR's come stock with something similar...

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
truck cage bar....

dont buy it, they cant even spell trunk right

and on more than one occasion.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
thought it might be the trunk bar then i read truck and said dont feel like thinking

·
Registered
376 Posts
I believe you place that stick at the end of your bed or above it and fill the holes up after ever late night encounter. So you don't have to mess up your bed

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
I believe you place that stick at the end of your bed or above it and fill the holes up after ever late night encounter. So you don't have to mess up your bed
nice try at being funny

but.....

you DIDNT succeed......

:TD:

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
This cage bar is a great add-on bar inside your car. A bar that can gains much handling and able to keep the car in control.
>_< That hurts to read.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I made one, like H brace stile lol. I really didnt feel much from it except a bit better ride and SLIGHTLY more grip in the rear...

20 bucks at lowes :) plus some basic welding skillz lol.

·
Banned
Above
528 Posts
I made one, like H brace stile lol. I really didnt feel much from it except a bit better ride and SLIGHTLY more grip in the rear...

20 bucks at lowes :) plus some basic welding skillz lol.
If you have an upper and lower rear brace,I guess that wouldn't do much huh.Would I be correct in saying that.On a four door I mean.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you have an upper and lower rear brace,I guess that wouldn't do much huh.Would I be correct in saying that.On a four door I mean.
ohhh I see.... I have a custom system, so yep this bar would never work anyway haha

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I have a coupe. I will weld it into the rear strut bar to make it an X brace :)

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
Neuspeed upper rear style, twin legs back to the lower bar.........

created by the same guy who did the "TALL" shifters for Honda :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts