Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
that fuggin kid in the first one is funny as shit

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
Oh man that brings back some memories of looooooooooooooong nights.

Used to be a raver..............many MANY moons ago.....

·
Registered
1990 CIVIC
989 Posts
those vids take me back to my raving days i would still go to the but the scene in the bay are has changed an they always get shut down

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Cool dancing. Never knew this dancing style existed lol

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Cool dancing. Never knew this dancing style existed lol
:werd:

i used to be a big rave and i never knew this dance for a while
well i dont rave anymore lol it getting pretty old

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i was a raver for like 3 months, back when i was in the army. the rave club was the only place i could find a good place to b-boy battle. it was me, a younger black kid, and a cuban dude. we used to battle all the time.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
wtf?! i must be getting old cause i was like wtf? am i missing something here? i always like the music but the dance they look like a bunch of wounded ducks flopping around. but the first kid was pretty good. next thing is you'll be pulling of some para para dance moves like these two fags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09RekiRtj18&feature=related

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
On thing that I have to give to the whole scene is that it's good exercise.....I was almost 60lbs lighter when I was raving.......could dance non-stop for 18 hours (no drugs) involved, I was just fucking fit as shit........

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
they look like a bunch of wounded ducks flopping around. but the first kid was pretty good. next thing is you'll be pulling of some para para dance moves
[email protected] ducks! i first saw para-para when i went to korea! that shit is for ASIAN GIRLS (ages 10-16) ONLY!
One thing that I have to give to the whole scene is that it's good exercise.....I was almost 60lbs lighter when I was raving.......could dance non-stop for 18 hours (no drugs) involved, I was just fucking fit as shit........
yeah, i must be getting old to gary... i could breakdance for hours in battle or just for fun and nowadays i break a sweat as soon as i start doing some top-rock.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i never did X... wanted to but i was a MP in the ARMY and i wasnt gonna fuck up my money for one nite of raving

1 - 20 of 22 Posts