Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Honda logo
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm currently trying to find a honda that has the same or similar layout as this

Reason being is that I would like to lower my honda logo without buying bc racing for basically £800
im looking for changable parts like you can do on the EK to EF to make there coilovers fit by changing the forks
But to me this looks like a totally different layout so would be looking for a less popular honda of the same era as the logo, already checked hrv and they don't have a massive stock of coilovers

·
Registered
Prelude, Integra DB9
400 Posts
I think Spax do a set of lowering springs. Cobra, too.
This might be the way to go if you don't need to adjust the height once it's set.

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts
Seems like you need to find custom dampers. I heard EFs have the "shortest dampers", and then go with a shorter spring. The less shock travel you have should lead to stiffer springs.

Find the shock body that fits your setup and you can get Koni to shorten up the system to work in your favor. At least you're spending money on dampers and springs which will be better in the long run.

Idk anything about the logos, so my guess is that normal shock bodies are too long? And that's why you're asking?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
EP3 or in your case it would be a CTR or even DC5 ITR. All are going to be a macpherson strut as Shoebox said.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Honda HR-V and Capa are related to the Logo. Capa is its platform sister and the HR-V is the cousin. Just like Civic and Integra are sisters and the CRV is there cousin.

·
Registered
Honda logo
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the info, im trying to find some coilovers from japan at the moment as there logo is called "lachic"
i was thinking about doing koni and ground control but if i do that i might aswell buy the bc racing v1 coilovers
i've seen some photos of a logo lowered 40mm on springs but there is still a fair bit of gap

custom is the only way to go it sounds
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts