Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever fitted one before, I got one last night from a B18 and nothing seems to line, up........I'm sure I can make this sucker fit, it just seems to damned BIG.......resonator box on the side of the intake is a must, I want to go ala sleeper on my ride..........

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that they are pretty much the same if I'm not mistaken. But do you have a 6th gen civic............???

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you're right........cause I looked on my gf's 5th gen last night and it looks like the bottom hole won't line up with the bottom of the airbox..............

lucky you, you already have the holes all there...........man, I'm actually looking forward to doing this mod........anyone have a pic of a 6th 7th gen civic with the airbox out?..........I wanna see where the ducting hole is?

Thanks Socal

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
doh..........well I'm only getting my car back on friday...........so I'd really appreciate it if you could snap a pic?

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude, thanks man that helps a lot. I tried to loose fit in on my gf's 94 sedan and I just couldn't figure out how the whole set-up fits on a 6th 7th gen..........thanks man..rep for you.......:TU:

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did a mock-up in the gf's 94 last night to see if it would fit, I never knew that in a 6th-7th gen the airbox fitted so close to the dizzy.......man this is going to look tight.....fab some brackets when I get my ride back and I should be set. Looks very much stock.

The bottom hole doesn't line up at all, but with my intake pipe to the base of the bumper, it'll work a treat.

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
daaaaaaaaaamn, that's work.......I already have a bumper vent at the base of the bumper that vents through the stock hole that just has to be shifted, believe it or not, I actually want to keep the resonator box.lol......

Is that yours?........you like your work I see..........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts