Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent him a trans May 4th and the last contact I had with him was June 1st. That is also his last login date to d-series. I'm sure he's a stand up guy, and hopefully he is ok.

His VM is full too.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
chris is a straight up guy but at times he gets behind cause of alot of work he has going on and maybe so real life shit. hit him up on aim. his aim is always up leave a messeage and he'll get back to you.... or not. lol.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
that must suck for him to have your transmission, and not being able to get a hold of him... shit sux.. i emailed him about some tranny work, and no message back... thats pretty messed up for him to have your tranny that long, and you cant get a hold of him..

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
hopefully most of my junk is fixed and I can get back in the swing of things soon.

The bad news, courier company I've been working for lost the bid on the account I'm working, July 10th is last day with THAT company.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I sent him a trans May 4th and the last contact I had with him was June 1st. That is also his last login date to d-series. I'm sure he's a stand up guy, and hopefully he is ok.

His VM is full too.
I also sent him my trans and diff for a full rebuild and diff install on May 6th. I've left messages, text, pm, email for weeks and I can't get a hold of him.

I hope the guys alright but he better have a good excuse for falling off the face of the earth. I have to have my trans back for a National Tour event in two weeks. I won't be able to even get a test and tune in before the event.

If anyone gets a hold of him tell him I need my trans back!

Brian

·
Banned
752 Posts
The trans he built for me was "ready to ship" on 10/27/09, and he finally got it shipped on 01/04/2010, so get used to waiting. The work is good, but the lead time is a bitch.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Over 2 months? WOAH!! His work may be good but that is NOT worth the wait imo. I sure hope he chimes in.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine was packed and ready to ship the 1st, I even have a UPS tracking #, too bad I don't live closer, I could've picked it up. My go autoworks turbo kit showed up yesterday, at least I got something cool to stare at!

·
Registered
99 Civic
262 Posts
He also has had my transmission since April and said 2 weeks ago that it was almost done and now no response from him either

·
Registered
In circles.LOL
862 Posts
i remember this same exact thing happening last year.He was at some racing event or something.Hope it works out for you and sure he will make it right.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Chris is a stand up dood.. hope he is ok.

He may be SUPER backed up with ITR expo in 2 weeks:(
I've met him and talked to him multiple times and I was impressed with his knowlege. I was looking forward to him rebuilding my trans but I wish he would have told me it was going to take this long, or longer.

I had the whole race season planned out and now I have to change everything. You would think he would contact his customers even if he was prepping for an event. I'm thinking something happened to the guy (hope not though).

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.