Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by my friend there was a fitting that carried an OEM number;

It's the fitting to replace the black box on the back of the block and hook up a line to it; Did a bunch of searching, but couldn't find it.

Anyone have the part number and/or a pic?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, but the whole thing was to get rid of that leaky peice of crap; plus the box itself acts as too much of a restriction IMHO.

My friend used to be on this site and told me about it; said he first saw it here and knew it carried an OEM number; someone posted up a pic of the package and fitting.

If need be I will tap in my own fitting or something, but I would like to have it 'tek' instead of DIY =)

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
My friend used to be on this site and told me about it; said he first saw it here and knew it carried an OEM number; someone posted up a pic of the package and fitting.
ya, for b series. for d series you need to either fab your own, or run the black box :TU:

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
I saw a part number and pic about the piece your asking about on a thread on H-T about catch cans awhile back. I'll have to see if I can find it again

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
im sure if enough people say they want it one of our super generous affiliates will fab one up in a few weeks and have it for sale. i love the way d-series works.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
all u have to do is go to krangen n ask for a PLUG they show u all zizes
yeah people eliminate this when they use a catch can B series motors dont have a hole well the 96 00 they dont only gsr has the lil box
kragen has em they are made by company call DORMAN

they have all zizes for all motors

1 - 13 of 13 Posts