Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I'm in the process of putting together the components of my exhaust build for my 1993 Honda Civic del Sol. It has an NA built d16z6 making 156whp (Mustang Dyno). I have a couple of other threads on the NA section detailing the build.

I'm upgrading from the Tanabe Medalion 2.25" cat-back exhaust system I currently have. I'm also using a 2.5" Magnaflow High-Flow cat and a Megan Racing 4-2-1 header.

I've purchased two 2.5" Vibrant Ultra Quite resonators. One to be used as the resonator and other to be used as a muffler. I also purchased the 2.5" Vibrant metal core catalytic converter due to it's relatively small size and good reviews.

I want to know if anyone has experience with TruBendz. They have a 2.5" complete 304 stainless steel mandrel bent piping set-up for the del Sol for $225.00 USD (~$300 CAD). This is a great price considering that the exhaust shop I've used before quoted me almost $1000 for a custom 304 mandrel job (but included the resonators so knock of around $200). The parts I've purchased will need to be welded into the piping of course.

I'm also looking at getting the 1320 4-1 RMF header.

Anyone have experience with TruBendz?

Thanks.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts