Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mods are intake ported z6 header 2 1/4 exhaust in a 95 civic ex obd1... doesnt matter if its crome or uberdata... thanks

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
use the stock map, and then use a wideband to get it better, then use a dyno to tune your timing

·
Registered
247 Posts
retard the stock timing maps with 3 degrees.

add 10% fuel to the fuel maps, which doesn't matter so much since you're running in closed loop, so the ECU would correct itself ..

if you go boost, then that's a different story

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
retard the stock timing maps with 3 degrees.

add 10% fuel to the fuel maps, which doesn't matter so much since you're running in closed loop, so the ECU would correct itself ..

if you go boost, then that's a different story
nah.. i got the hatchie thats boosted... this is my daily driver.. i just thought i could optimize the power instead of running on stock maps

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just run OEM. no need to retard. that .8 difference in CR is not even 10hp

probably a good idea to run premium, too
yea... i had a stock muffler on a 2 1/4 pipe.. i unbolted the muffler just to see what would happen... its like a totally different car.. its soo much faster even my friend with the turbo del sol said he couldnt pull as hard lol:alky:

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just run OEM. no need to retard. that .8 difference in CR is not even 10hp

probably a good idea to run premium, too
its actually a whole point its 10.24:1 the head is shaved 40 and im using the y8 2 layer hg stock compression is 9.14:1... lol stock 99-00 si b16 comp ratio is 10.28:1 lol

and yes i run 91 octane in it.. always have since i bought it:D

·
Registered
92 Hatch
433 Posts
91 octane is a waste...y? that actually hurts ur performance...I ran 93 on my 11.7:1 at 19 degrees advance, no problems and can write u a decent base map...and the O2 only corrects so much...and even that u can adjust to limit its correction

1 - 8 of 8 Posts