Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scored a NOS 4 cyl pro fogger kit from a friend for free. I am putting it on my Integra and replacing the Zex wet kit I have on it now. I was wondering if anyone has used this system? Also the solenoids have been setting in a cardboard box for about a year in his garage is there anyway of testing them to make sure they work properly with out have to hook them to my car and run it? I dont think they would go bad in a year but who knows. I will repoost to ask about the jet sizes it has in it now to see if anyone can tell me the size hp shot it is running now. Thanks

·
Registered
924 Posts
I scored a NOS 4 cyl pro fogger kit from a friend for free. I am putting it on my Integra and replacing the Zex wet kit I have on it now. I was wondering if anyone has used this system? Also the solenoids have been setting in a cardboard box for about a year in his garage is there anyway of testing them to make sure they work properly with out have to hook them to my car and run it? I dont think they would go bad in a year but who knows. I will repoost to ask about the jet sizes it has in it now to see if anyone can tell me the size hp shot it is running now. Thanks
I had that system and it was great. 125shot on a stock bottem end all day. The lines are hard so you will have to bend them which is not hard if you have a line bender. The best way to do it is to have a sepaerate fuel system for the nitrous enrichment. Separate cell, filter and pump and I would use race fuel like 110+.

·
Registered
91 Civic Si
197 Posts
I used to run that system years ago, the only problems i had was that the motor would bog with a 150 shot without a progressive controller. Testing the solenoid is as easy and touching the wires to the +/- terminals of the battery to listen for the to open and close.

Couple pics of the old set up...

·
Banned
424 Posts
the solenoids are fine.

·
Registered
639 Posts
That is mint.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used to run that system years ago, the only problems i had was that the motor would bog with a 150 shot without a progressive controller. Testing the solenoid is as easy and touching the wires to the +/- terminals of the battery to listen for the to open and close.
I see you mounted the N20 solenoid sideways right off the equal distribution block can I do that with both the fuel and N20 solenoids. Thanks for the help on the solenoid they are fine.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had that system and it was great. 125shot on a stock bottem end all day. The lines are hard so you will have to bend them which is not hard if you have a line bender. The best way to do it is to have a sepaerate fuel system for the nitrous enrichment. Separate cell, filter and pump and I would use race fuel like 110+.
I mounted and bent the hard piping under my manifold it looks sweet. I was thinking of runnning the seprate fuel system like you said, but I want to run like 80-100 hp shot tops. What size requirements would be in order fuel line, seprate fuel pump sz, and etc. Also how would I tie it all in wiring wise. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Couple pics of the old set up...

That is one sweet set-up with the new wave distribution blocks!!!!!:bravo:

I am still a sucker for the old-skool distribution blocks though..........

NOS's progressive controllers make miracles! They'll save you anything...money, clutches, transmissions, final drives and ring lands!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I mounted and bent the hard piping under my manifold it looks sweet. I was thinking of runnning the seprate fuel system like you said, but I want to run like 80-100 hp shot tops. What size requirements would be in order fuel line, seprate fuel pump sz, and etc. Also how would I tie it all in wiring wise. Thanks for the help.
Just for curiosity.... will you run boost and nitrous together?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just for curiosity.... will you run boost and nitrous together?
I have before on my first ls/vtec motor in a 2nd gen integra. This will be going on my gsr integra as of now I don't plan to run a turbo set up. I am looking for another delsol I want a dseries turbo set-up for it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I scored a NOS 4 cyl pro fogger kit from a friend for free. I am putting it on my Integra and replacing the Zex wet kit I have on it now.
By any chance would you be interested in selling you zex wet kit?

I had that system and it was great. 125shot on a stock bottem end all day.
Wow your D-series block?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By any chance would you be interested in selling you zex wet kit?

I may sell it not sure yet. If I do I will let you have first shot at it ok.

24-7 How would you reccomend I set up a seprate stand alone fuel system for it? I am intrested in the set up you ran.

·
Registered
91 Civic Si
197 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts