Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen this movie? wanted to see it last night ended up seing Hulk.

Hopefully M. Night Shyamalan did a comeback since he last two movies suck. He wrote it and directed it so hopefully is good.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
omfg do NOT waste your time with this pile of f'n garbage. Just don't....waste of 40 bucks between tickets and corn.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
WHAT

i saw it last night and LOVED IT!!!

i really enjoyed the movie...

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i keep hearing that it sucked.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
i keep hearing that it sucked.
go see it and judge for yourself...

just dont piss off the grass, trees, bushes or flowers lol...

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
meh.. i'll wait to rent it. ive heard more NEG than POS feedback on it.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
didnt they just make a hulk movie like 4-5yrs ago
i think they did it like batman begins, ya know, pretended like it was the very first story to tell... i may be way off tho...

·
Registered
501 Posts
wow you are the first of at least 20 of my friends that totally agreed it sucked completely.

i dont want to say much here so i dont want to ruin it for anyone...maybe a new thread with spoilers...cause god damn did this movie suck.

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
I am downloading the happening as we speak and will let yah all know what i think as soon as i watch it.

·
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS
^^
980 Posts
i saw it, i thought it was a bit dodgy at parts, but overall i liked it. There were some surprising thoughts. I'd probably go again just to listen to all the people in the theater. lmao.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Did you like the Shyamalan twist at the end? Oh right...i waited and stuck around till the end only to be left hanging.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Did you like the Shyamalan twist at the end? Oh right...i waited and stuck around till the end only to be left hanging.
isn't that what happens in Paris any way, your always left hangin..? lol

like i said, i enjoyed the movie, the fact that it was a TOTALLY new idea on extinction, while it would suck to die the way they do in the movie, you never now just how true it could be... i would go see it again...

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I forgot to mention that I did saw it, My opinion? Better than "The Villiage" but not good enough to belong in my collection.

·
Hermit the Crab
309 Posts
The movie was trash, I saw it last friday! Anybody catch who Shyamalan played in the movie?

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
The movie was trash, I saw it last friday! Anybody catch who Shyamalan played in the movie?
i loved it... :TU::TU:

not sure but i think he was a guy on the bus/train...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts