Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yep, I got mine in about 2 weeks. Of course, this was before he got swamped. Josh is a good guy, he just got way far behind.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I got my charge pipes from him too but no mani for like 4 months, so I ordered a clutch and am in the process of installing it while i wait.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
just post in the HT thread asking for an update. he checks in pretty much every day and gives whatever updates he can.

the dude is swamped, he definately took on more than he could handle. i hate seeing people have to go through this when d-series pushed his products so hard. hopefully he can regain trust and get things back on track where they should be and that this shit wont happen again...

·
Registered
5,015 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please, can anyone give me any info on who makes, and or where to make a custom turbo manifold for my 15g. is there any company out there like kteller that makes a manifold that bolts right up and replaces that crappy cast manifold? Any answers would be fabolous.

come on where is the love for upgrading the greddy turbo kit. I mean greddy doesnt give a damn about a serious turbo or manifold upgrade for those kits, someone out there has to.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
The Greddy kit should be capable of around 300 to the wheels. You would have to be running a built motor to support what that turbo is capable of. If your looking for bigger than that, you need to move on to a full race type kit anyway.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
4thGEN said:
that thread is locked on h-t, i just tried posting.

ive been waiting 132 days, probably the longest.
sounds a little over average to me but nothing to much more then others.

and people say SSAC has shitty service LOL!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Dweezil said:
The Greddy kit should be capable of around 300 to the wheels. You would have to be running a built motor to support what that turbo is capable of. If your looking for bigger than that, you need to move on to a full race type kit anyway.
300whpthats a joke:lol: :lol: :lol:

That tiny turbo is done at 15psi... there is no way that a 15g is making 300whp @15psi sorry..... we'll maybe with an 80 shot of juice

get a bigger turbo for the 300hp goal

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
sohcturbo said:

That tiny turbo is done at 15psi... there is no way that a 15g is making 300whp @15psi sorry..... we'll maybe with an 80 shot of juice

I'm not 100% sure on the Greddy turbo, but the MHI TD04 15G wheel plenty capable of making 300 HP. It depends on what size housings your using along with how large of an exhaust wheel your useing with it.

W

·
0 Posts
sohcturbo said:

lol so if he had a skunk2 manifold, bigger exhaust, engine management, cams, intercooled, and flywheel--lol yea it would make 300.

·
Registered
3 Posts
still lookin for someone to give me info on a custom and or tubular manifold to bolt up to the greddy 15g. I have been looking for some time as to who in the hell can make me a custom one, but most places are'nt willing to take the time to fabricate. anyone suggestions and or knowledge on my dilemma would be fant frickin tastic

1 - 20 of 129 Posts