Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it ain't a D series but anywho to the people who have owned or know much about s2ks ap1 in particular) experienced/know a situation where odometer just disappears? Mine has been fully functional for the past 7 months and it just suddenly disappeared. Changes from trip A to trip B but it's blank. Done some google and it could be some safety mode? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its strange, it was working when i drove to work, then after work when i started up my car it just disappeared.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Has this been happening since march or did you steal this problem from this dude in Australia?

S2000 Cluster millage goes blank

Check your VSS wire and sensor, not sure why they wouldnt throw a cell but I would trouble shoot the obvious areas and go from there, k.i.s.s.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,942 Posts
isnt there a for sale forum on here.. or no?
no, there is no classified section on this site. you may now leave. someone red dot him until my 24hrs is up:TD:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
no, there is no classified section on this site. you may now leave. someone red dot him until my 24hrs is up:TD:
Got him, cant rep you yet, must find more to give out to others..

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
that dude in Australia is me lol i posted the same thing on Ozhonda too!
heres a pic when on
Word, I just wanted to do some research and found that. :ph34r:

Honestly, this seems like it happens in dash swaps but not in the ap1 stock setup, is this swapped into a civic?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Word, I just wanted to do some research and found that. :ph34r:

Honestly, this seems like it happens in dash swaps but not in the ap1 stock setup, is this swapped into a civic?
yeah bro, swapped into my ej8. After doing more digging could it be circuit board issues?
Some guy in his s2k had similar problems with odo not displaying and apparently the chip which stores the millage was overheated. I dont want to jump to that conclusion yet (because i know ordering one from hoonda is gonna be expensive and nobody will sell a circuit board on its own) so any other inputs?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,942 Posts
who gave him the green dot back?

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
who gave him the green dot back?
Did you get drunk and play Nice Guy Shennanigans again?

Told you to stop that bullshit!!!
:willy_nilly:
:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts