Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if CCFAB will ever be comming back?

He did such great work, I would be really disappointed if he ditched...

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
last words i got straight from him is that he is working 14+hr days trying to get caught up on manifolds and doesnt have time to get on the forums much.

he said that he is definately going to be back up and in business soon, with a whole lot of changes and new/better products :TU:

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
ryan89crx said:
last words i got straight from him is that he is working 14+hr days trying to get caught up on manifolds and doesnt have time to get on the forums much.

he said that he is definately going to be back up and in business soon, with a whole lot of changes and new/better products :TU:
he's a hard worker, give him time, his products r top notch from wat ive seen

W

·
0 Posts
EG6-Jarhead said:
he's a hard worker, give him time, his products r top notch from wat ive seen
they're decent.....coming from someone that has owned one of his manifolds. short tub.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
whatthehell1051 said:
they're decent.....coming from someone that has owned one of his manifolds. short tub.
for the price, they are DAMN good. shit, look at the price of LSDmotorsports manifolds, or BMCrace, and they arent even any of the "top end" companies

W

·
0 Posts
ryan89crx said:
for the price, they are DAMN good. shit, look at the price of LSDmotorsports manifolds, or BMCrace, and they arent even any of the "top end" companies
im not talkin about price im talkin about quality. yea the prices are awesome but the quality isn't top notch.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ryan89crx said:

I can live with that. ESP since he is probably my only hope of getting a T25 (GT28R) flanged mani & dp (internal wg) for under a grand. Unless I were to make my own log kit, but I am downright dangerous (in a bad way) with a welder.

BTW, have you gotten yours yet? If so, how about a 1-10 rating, and a short but sweet three words to go with that rating. (eg. "9 - best buy ever", or "7 - could've done worse")

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
whatthehell1051 said:
im not talkin about price im talkin about quality. yea the prices are awesome but the quality isn't top notch.
well if it were top notch quality, he would have Lovefab prices, lol. thats why i said for the price(even though the quality isnt top notch) hes a damn good bargain
bvukich said:
BTW, have you gotten yours yet? If so, how about a 1-10 rating, and a short but sweet three words to go with that rating. (eg. "9 - best buy ever", or "7 - could've done worse")
i didnt order through him. i made my own :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also what the heck happend to Johnny Racecar???

Did he fall off the face of the earth too???

·
Registered
77 Posts
I still don't understand why people bitch about the quality of low cost product. If you want top shelf stuff go and pay the money for it and STFU. I'm running an SSAC mani and it's as cheap as it gets. They are cheap for a reason!...live with it.

CCFab's mani's have been holding up great IMO. If he gets a couple duds here and there, then that's pretty acceptable IMO. Edelbrock mani's even crack....nobody is perfect.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
bigwig said:
http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=62321.0

If CCfab is great for the money, then so is SSAC.
yup, he has had 2 crack out of 300+

even Lovefab had manifolds crack when they first started making them, its part of the business. im not saying that cc-fab is anything to compare to LF, but they both started somewhere, and both have had their issues

it will only get better, that is if he can get people caught up on their orders...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.