Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my 2nd thread you think I'd post about an engine or something. Instead I'm posting about psp's :)

I bought a PSP Slim not to long ago. Of course its on custom firmware already.

J/W if anyone else shares a love for this little portable device.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could help you out if you want. Its not too hard to upgrade to custom stuff. Plus you can do a bunch of good things with the custom firmware.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
i did do it then it fucked up my computer drivers:( or it did something to my mem card. i want to play super mario bros on it. i have shit on my mem card that i cant delete. i have so many games, movies that i could put on the card.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
damn i cant belive that i have to get help on this because i chipped my ps2 by myself lol. i want to play old system games and watch movies on it. even when i get wireless at my house play games off of the computer:D. even chat on it or surf the web. i have a 1.51 system and i converted it to 1.50 so many times.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have one and have touched it twice.
Have you done any custom stuff to it? I don't know how much of a gamer you are but usually once someone puts custom firmware on it there is a whole other world of things you can do with the psp.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ive had 5 i think, used to sell them when the were first released and yes have all the custom firmware back when you could only get a 1gb mem card for it but then games stated getting bigger and the firmware started getting annoying on the later models like needing GTA as a UMD etc wont go into details.

There great for passing time i would buy another one if i wasnt skint all the time buying shit for the car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive had 5 i think, used to sell them when the were first released and yes have all the custom firmware back when you could only get a 1gb mem card for it but then games stated getting bigger and the firmware started getting annoying on the later models like needing GTA as a UMD etc wont go into details.

There great for passing time i would buy another one if i wasnt skint all the time buying shit for the car.
Its much easier now. I've had a psp since the day they were released so I know what you're talking about. Lets me say again though its way easy now a days.

·
Registered
468 Posts
played around with my roommates (still OEM firmware), did the setup for him for the wireless and the remote play for the PS3, thats about the extent of me messing with one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
played around with my roommates (still OEM firmware), did the setup for him for the wireless and the remote play for the PS3, thats about the extent of me messing with one.
Yea I hope there are some better car games coming out for PS3 that utilize remote play. In the current F1 game you can use the psp as a review mirror. Its pretty cool!

Whenever gran turismo comes out I think im going to have to get a ps3. They better make some cool stuff for the psp to do while playing GT.

·
Registered
468 Posts
the $400 PS3 is a nice deal, they stripped the media card reader and 2 USBs out and dropped the HD size, but for an 8 cell next gen console and blu ray, it's worth the price. I've become addicted to warhawk and ratchet and clank, beat resistance. It's a decent console, just hope that some more FPS come out (awaiting Haze and army of 2), and seeing if EA totally f*&^s up Orange Box.

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
Have one... NEVER play/watch/listen/look/hold it. what is this custom stuff?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts