Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys RTS fans (starcraft, warhammer, etc) if so i have a VPN set up that me and a few of my friends play on a few nights a week. If anyone is interested PM me for connection info. Id rather not make it a public post as i dont want the security compromised.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
i like starcraft alot.

when my vid card comes ill be immersed into halflife2

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I play anything half-life, have been waiting for the spare change for episode 2.

Never got into multiplayer much, with the exception of halo 2/3 (this is why lol). It's more fun chasing around your friends when you're close enough to yell at them, and now even watch teh replays together and show the awesome kills.

I wish I had a recording of one of our first games, holy monkees I cleaned house. Score to 25, out of us three the next score was 2. Gravity hammer, spartan laser, and beam rifle were my friends for that 2 minutes! It was crazy because I rarely even WIN against thompskie much less shut him out.

What's an RTS?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
rts= real time strategy im guessing.

also, hows HL2??? i havent been able to play it yet :(

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice to see some active gamers here. i am part of a CAL team for BF 2 we are called Team {4NICK8}

i played wow fo ra total of 3 years. 1 year in beta the other 2 retail. its never going to change, blizzard sucks at making a pvp system so i quit and sold my 2 accounts.

i picked up orange box for the 360 a few weeks back and its a lot of fun. right now tho im just waiting on COD 4 and rock band. (i ACTUALLY am a drummer and have been now for 20 years) you starcraft fans out there... you guys down for some action? if so let me know and ill give you my connection info for the vpn network i have setup.

ive been kinda dickin around with CNC 3 tiberium wars lately too. Its fun but generals/zero hour is still my fav from the CnC saga.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BLK92.... whats the name of that team?? i know a few pro all girls teams actually, wonder if ive come across them in my ventures.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,300 Posts
My son was into Starcraft and Warcraft 3, we, yes WE also played Diablo 2, Lord of Destruction. I haven't played for a while, but log in every 30 days to make sure my Barbs don't expire.

He failed to, lucky I was holding MOST of the good items.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
BLK92.... whats the name of that team?? i know a few pro all girls teams actually, wonder if ive come across them in my ventures.
I'll try to remember to ask...it's something she has been working on, not me. I only play causally during the times the wife isn't on the "nice" computer. LOL Usually the weekends. I can be looked up (actually the wife can) under AFK_Master.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man i was soooo disappointed with 2142. but then again im not a fan of futuristic crap tho. im more of a CoD MOHAA guy or bf2/1942/vietnam

anytime you guys wanna get down let me know send me some pms and we can hook up on xfire or something.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
man i was soooo disappointed with 2142. but then again im not a fan of futuristic crap tho. im more of a CoD MOHAA guy or bf2/1942/vietnam

anytime you guys wanna get down let me know send me some pms and we can hook up on xfire or something.
2142 is a re-skinned bf2 with less problems. Nothing not to like :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts