Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i am looking at options my car fluds out and it does not run and when it does it runs like crap! so i am thinking that the shop fryed my ecu and i am looking for the easy way out! i was thinking of running this with the single wire v-tec

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no codes!!! just no start and lots of gas!!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
explain your whole set up and we can figure out why u are flooding. im assuming your turboed. if so... what kind of fuel management are u using? do u habe an adjustable FPR? u running a shitty FMU set up? possible the map was made for the worng size injectors?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
specs now
d16z6
t04e turbo
chipped pm6 (no idea)
450cc dsm injectors

i was told that the ecu was unable to support the injectors but this car ran great with no problems for 40+k miles then i took it in to get a dp and wastegate dump made and now it does not run! i ran a safc for a few days and all it did was mess up the car! so i took it off and and of find out i think they had it wired up wrong!

i actally got the car with the old turbo set up and the ecu was tuned by turboedit it had a hf mani with flange and sti turbo.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why is it doing it now and not 40k ago?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
maybe one of your injectors went to shit and died. it probabaly stuck open and is now just pouring fuel into the cylinder. this just happned to one of my friends. we replaced everything to do with the igniton and even a computer and it turned out it was just a dead injector. put a new injector in and changed the oil then it ran perfect.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the afc was not hooked up! i had ks hook it up and all i had was problems!!! so i unhooked it. ive been searching and it seems like they hooked it up wrong
i drove it for a week with the afc and that was it all the other time it was off of the ecu

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
the afc was not hooked up! i had ks hook it up and all i had was problems!!! so i unhooked it. ive been searching and it seems like they hooked it up wrong
i drove it for a week with the afc and that was it all the other time it was off of the ecu
hmmm...

im still going to bet that it has something to do with the wrong bin in the ecu.

you sure you got all the wires hooked back up correctly?

what management did you have on your turbo setup for the past 40k?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the same ecu and chip everything is the same for the last 40k but the turbo/intercooler/piping

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no v-tec!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
te2.0ngs on the sticker

1 - 20 of 30 Posts