Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well my friend wreck his scion and all he want from his car is amp,sub and headunit,so i'm here thinking what should i take from his car.
1.jack
2.amp wire
3.maybe the clifford alarm
4.trunk tray?
5.spare tire
6.bs fuse
7.shift nob
keep them coming

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
seats....?

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
spare tire. tail lights, headlights, can you get the motor too? what about the radio and instrumentcluster... shit if i was offerd the opportunity u are. that thing would be a bare shell when i got done.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spare tire. tail lights, headlights, can you get the motor too? what about the radio and instrumentcluster... shit if i was offerd the opportunity u are. that thing would be a bare shell when i got done.
think the front end is wreck,can't take the motor because is at one of those impound lot or what ever.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just taking stuff that i need only.

·
Registered
huh?
1,315 Posts
^must be better than someones seats here...

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
^^^ UMM no they are not. maybe stock.. but from what i've read and heard those things are beasts and can hold up to ALOT of punishment.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
^^^ UMM no they are not. maybe stock.. but from what i've read and heard those things are beasts and can hold up to ALOT of punishment.
nope the 2zz can

well the only thing i can get from the car was nice set of mcculloch hid,tdr shift knob shit is pretty nice,jack,couldn't get much because they were watching us the whole time when we took shit.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
seats are nice. my gf has a TC. id have tried to get em.

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
Originally Posted by 12ozwrecker
seats....?

heh don't think is worth it

u might be suprised,i would take the seats and any stuff worth value and try to sell on craigslist,also dont forget the alternator,battery,and headlight ass.

·
Registered
227 Posts
we had a 06 tc and man that thing did haul ass
fixed. really whats done to the tc?

the parts that are worth the most radio, wheels, and misc. gadgets clock, gauge cluster

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
give the wheels to sleeping civ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts