Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone, just seeing if we have any Dexter fans out there, The Showtime show just finished its 4th season and hopefully we'll be seeing a 5th one next year, but any comments on how the season ended??

Dexter season 4

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Can't lie, I love the show.
I just got HBO this past year and ended up catching every episode form season 1 up untill now. The last episode the other night was crazy!

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
!!!!!!! im not gona lie, i never ever every ever drop my jaw unless its a sick ass looking civic but other then that, my jaw literally droped because it was unexpected, the characters grow on you and you learn to love em so when i saw that i was like no f*cken way is that possible!!!but what a way to end season 4

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
!!!!!!! im not gona lie, i never ever every ever drop my jaw unless its a sick ass looking civic but other then that, my jaw literally droped because it was unexpected, the characters grow on you and you learn to love em so when i saw that i was like no f*cken way is that possible!!!but what a way to end season 4
Seriously I did'nt see that coming at all!

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rease3, i suggest you dont keep reading in this post because i dont think i could hold it in anymore i gota know what other think on what happened!!!! ITS SO MESSED UP! i wonder how is he gona act now, i heard that season 5 i going to take place like 5 years after season 4, but iv heard some crazy conclusions on the ending for season 4

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
lol Some reason I thought you guys were talking about Dexter Laboratory. I was like what the???:3dtard:

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol Some reason I thought you guys were talking about Dexter Laboratory. I was like what the???:3dtard:
Thats exactly what i first thought when the show was introduced to me, but this is way better then Dexter Laboratory ; )

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
dexter labratory FTW! lol i love dexter, me and my brother downloaded the entire show and watched it twice, great show.

·
Registered
the same
347 Posts
just so you know, Micheal C. Hall is from North Carolina. wont make a shits difference if your not from nc

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hellz yea! i was thinking to myself, how the hell are they gona plot this out?? i mean shit just took a nasty twist and they took out one of the main characters that made dexter who he is, now its just gone ...idk lol but shits gona be amazing when it does come back, just hope it can keep going as strong as it has with the previous 4 season's, cuz look at prison break, the first 2 seasons were amazing, 3 was kinda lame, 4 was just barely hanging on but dexters been going stronger and stronger with each season so lets see what happens

NEED MORE DEXTER!!!! like crazymx6 said!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i could see if i could burn them for u, i got the entire series downloaded (shhhhh) lol, what you say?

that goes for any d-series fam member

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I love Dexter. I have watched every episode since day one and buy it on DVD the day it comes out. When watching the beginning with the recap it really threw me off when they were showing his childhood home but it all made sense as the episode went on. I really didn't like the way it ended. I am hoping that the whole final scene at home is all a dream that he is having...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts