Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people. Could someone give me advice fuel rates and degrees of ignition for an anti lag aggressive . Or stable. I've tried and Fuel -120.00 -45.00 Retard but nothing new. No flames..... :willy_nilly:
Leave your suggestions and we will be able to be. I have seen the setting that much already see the forum and nothing happens even a small flame

I count on your help. A long time I follow the forum.

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
if you have any catalytic converters on the car they'll stop the flames

same with any chambered mufflers

also this is dumb

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,458 Posts
if you want flames, buy a flame thrower kit. stop torturing your engine for nothing

Reactions: transzex

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
expectations vs reality

Attachments

Reactions: slo_eg8

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
raise the rpm your doing it at and change your rpm re-engage point to 200-500 less than cutoff, cut spark only not fuel.

I usually ran my timing around 24 degrees and 140 fuel, however like you have found, i could also not get a n/a motor to truly anti-lag. Im assuming this is because of the lack of oxygen in the exhaust that the turbo provides even when the fuel cutout engages.

·
Registered
Honda
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good not have catalyst. This hotline.

It's just to make from time to time. So it will not do great harm to the engine.
Ok I will testing the configs that the colleague said, then say something.
The announcement of this douritos top.ahahahahah

·
Registered
Honda
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cervan not working...The same...Working but not flames...You what see photo of my configs?

Reagrds to all

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Add more fuel. And since you are retarding spark, or maybe even turning off the spark if you use igniton cut, then you will need a really HOT exhaust to light off the fuel.

If you are doing it on a cold engine, it wont work.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Add more fuel. And since you are retarding spark, or maybe even turning off the spark if you use igniton cut, then you will need a really HOT exhaust to light off the fuel.

If you are doing it on a cold engine, it wont work.
he might be able to make it work by putting a piece of tungsten or magnesium in the exhaust right off of the header igniting the fuel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts