Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 ex coupe
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so attempting to help eliminate some of the massive body roll......I have already slapped on a ebay strut bar kit which has helped ALOT. I don't feel like im going to crash when I take a turn now lol.

Im looking at a 26mm Eibach sway bar since I cant find a SI one for sale. My question is should I be looking at a rear sway bar set up instead? Then when I get the rear done move to the front? Seems like everyone is all about showing off those hella JDM neo chrome and polished LCA's lol.

Im trying to just tighten up the car more. So when its boosted it feels much more solid. Im putting on my skunk 2 springs very soon so Im excited for that. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
98 ex coupe
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Strut Bar did NOTHING for roll.

Look into springs first, the anti roll bars.
It feels a lot solid though.

With all the benefit of my springs........Im debating installing them tomorrow lmao. May need a fender roller though. Im hoping they are as stiff as everyone is saying. That way I don't rub my damn tire on the fender anymore. My car makes me feel like a fat fuck hahaha. Rubs on the driver side tire.
wheels 16x8
tires 205/45/16

·
Registered
98 ex coupe
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never needed a fender roller, can't see why you'd need one.

Going for looks instead of traction?
messed up when ordering my wheels and got the wheels that were +20 offset instead of +32...... so the outside of the tire rubs. Wanting to roll the fenders slightly in the rear so they don't rub

1 - 8 of 8 Posts