Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for John Mcain. Not only does he have kids who are in the military, support certain things I believe need to be supported but best of all....HIS WIFE DRIFTS CARS!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAXhBngJQak&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAXhBngJQak&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
hell fucking yes :TU: :TU: shes hot and likes drifiting

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,456 Posts
Right now I'm leaning towards McCain. Having never voted EVER I might not vote for either.

Now a Clinton/Obama ticket, I knew I would have voted for her.......

I predict McCain gets in for one term, then Obama/Clinton get in in four years.

Also in the past 28 years, 20 of those years there has been a Bush in the White House!!!!!

NO MORE BUSH!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
another reason to vote:

The OP can't even spell reason correctly and after 12 posts I am the first to notice. It is not spelled reson, but reason... And yet he is going to vote for someone because his wife took a driving course and she is rich and her son drifts. yay democracy

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Not my opinion or typing, but...

this is a crock of bullshit.. she was doing some interview on the view (i was bored...) like 2 months ago and they used the same footage...she also admitted that she got into it b/c of her son, then it grew on her. she doesnt actually drift, she just funds her son's hobby. this is also just another ploy jackass mccain is putting on to try to win over uninformed voters. i watched the DNC and the RNC, and i must say that the republicans are smart when it comes to political stratagies but they really dont have a plan to make the nation better at all...what are we all gonna go do?? go spend 100k on a drift car and mechanics and practice drifting in the walmart parking lot? or we can all go up to alaska...yeah im getting on that bullshit ass ploy called a vice-presidental nomination.......shes not nearly as good as they make her look...when she was mayor over like 4000 ppl, she left the city in a multi-million dollar deficit...how do you think shes gonna help the nation get rid of some of the multi-trillion dollar debt??? exactly, she cant. she cant even controll her own kids to look half way interested and happy for her (http://video.google.com/videosearch?...8&sa=N&tab=wv#). mccain is damn near 73...so according to the life expectancy of 75...( http://www.webmd.com/news/20060419/r...ife-expectancy ) he'll be dead soon and leave the nation to get royally fucked over.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
another reason to vote:

The OP can't even spell reason correctly and after 12 posts I am the first to notice. It is not spelled reson, but reason... And yet he is going to vote for someone because his wife took a driving course and she is rich and her son drifts. yay democracy
No captain cock smoke I'm voting for him to keep Odrama out of the white house. I would rather have a rich old man and a goofy Alaskan than a Black Muslim in office any day. Any body remember the Black Panther party, oh that's right every last one of them where Muslims....oh and Black. At least McCain might carry the position a little while before shit totally hits the fan. Or I could jump on the band wagon and vote for Mr. Jihad, who's said time and time again that if it comes down to a choice between his religion and the state that he would stand by the MUSLIM PEOPLE. Now I don't know about you Mr. Leftwing fuck head but I'm no fucking Muslim.....but vote for who you want to vote for because that's your GOD GIVIN RIGHT!!!

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
why do people think the president is going to change anything, they are a puppet for congress, congress runs the country, NOT the president, so all you people bitchin and moanin about presidents, get over it and realize that its the congress men and women you need to worry about, jeez.

O and Fuck obama

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
why do people think the president is going to change anything, they are a puppet for congress, congress runs the country, NOT the president, so all you people bitchin and moanin about presidents, get over it and realize that its the congress men and women you need to worry about, jeez.

O and Fuck obama
:werd:

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
thank you so much for showing me this

i am pretty sure (deffanatly) going to vote for mcain

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Threads like this make me sad....can we please not discuss politics ANYMORE?

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
for real, it was fine till people started bringin their opinions in it. Alls it was was a movie of McCains current wife and drifting

1 - 20 of 47 Posts