Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i go to pick up my car and the guy who built it for my tore up 1 of the head bolts.So i am getting another z6 bottom for it.Now my ? is will i be able to pull everything out of my bottomend and put it right into my new block ? and the the rebuild only has like mabye 200 miles most on it.But will ever thing like my new oil pump,acl race bearings and all the other guts,will they be fine going right in or do i have to go buy all new shi* agian?

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
umm.. its been done before.. but i wouldnt suggest it.

i would at least hone the new block, assuming its all still 75 mm stuff. and get new rings, bearings, seals.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ the block just came from the shop being honed but i was wondering about the rest of stuff.I got screwed on the install and this guy isnt paying for shi* so i have to swap everything over but i wasn't sure about replacing the new seal,bearings etc because it has new 1's in it already:(

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ i havent pulled them yet but i would hope they wouldn't look to bad because i just had them put in under 200miles on them all new acl race bearings and stuff:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts