Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is whats up with me I have been pondering about boosting my sohc zc, So far what I have been thinking of is 1st, I have small turbo off a Toyota I am thinking it's probably off an MR2 its fairly small so I don't think it can be off a Supra and MR2 was the second car from Toyota that had a factory turbo that came to mind Ill have specs on the turbo later on, any how I have been thinking of using the turbo charging pipes and intercooler of e-bay as well as the bov,I also got some dsm injectors off an Eagle Talon AWD turbo, I know I still need a bigger fuel pump and...engine and fuel manegment thats where this question comes in, what should I do as far as going about that whole obd nonsense I know if i go obd1 Ill have better support for tuning as far as chipping the ecu and what not, so if I were to go that route of obd1 should I just convert my zc to run on obd1 electronics or should I do the mini-me swap and wire Vtec?, would I even gain something noticable from Vtec even though I am boosting it?and route number two if I where to stay obd0 how would I go about chipping the pm6 to run boost?Thanks for the help in advance and if there are things I am missing or that my information is wrong in please let me know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts