Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I've lurked off and on throughout my years as a Honda guy. I had a 95 hatch back in the early 2000s that was a JRSC d16z6. Fun little setup.

I recently bought a 93 dx sedan to flip and while I was working on it kept thinking about when I originally was going to build a Vitara motor about 9-10 years ago and never did thanks to life.

So once the 93 is sold, I'll be on the look out for something else to start building. Looks like I has some reading and searching to do before I make any purchase decisions. A lot has changed and a lot has been figured out since the last time I was looking at this stuff. I have 2 little kids so well-placed dollars will be important with the build. My goal is around 300hp which from what I've read isn't too difficult to hit. So we'll see where this thing goes and I look forward to soaking up some good info.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice! you don't find many of those any more. The biggest challenge for me is finding one that isn't rusted out. There seems to be a ton of rusted and rotted ones around. no thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts