Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I read about it, saw photos, have had poor customer service in the past, but I am genuinely disgusted by Bisimoto Products.

Their customer service is a joke unless you're lucky enough to deal with Bisi himself, which is a shot in a million chance due to the "protocols" you get thrown with. Unbelievable.

Purchased a Bisi V1 Header, of course it's cracked b/c the material is too thin, filler rod wasn't enough and genuinely was put together poorly. When you have 3 different performance shops (known for their welding) and a former Indy Car Driver telling you how bad the welds are....you are completely dumb for selling a crap product like that in the first place.

I'll be posting these before and after photos (attached) pretty much everywhere to show the difference. I know you guys who have dealt with them all know this already. This is for the newbies who should know about the poor customer service and crap fabrication work that Bisimoto does before they too get led astray.

Very disappointing....

Attachments

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Yep. Yet another person just hatin on Bisi. Come on guys we just don't understand him.:uh::bash:

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
i won't close this.

people need to know the "quality" of bisi's job and service.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Just chalk it up to poor craftsmanship and bad techniques. Remo had this issue and he got a stickie for this same junk. Was blamed by bisi and his staff for what was a shit header. Even the Chinese knockoffs are made better than his crap. I don't care that he's the only one who makes a 4-1 header for the f series I'll take the eBay stuff any day of the week.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. It IS sad.

Before I was even into Honda's he had made a name for himself building quality stuff in his garage. Since he went corporate, it seems like all business ethics and customer service have gone out the window. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten sued over how many failures are out there.

What's strange PreludePatrick, is that people have put identical parts on cars, have had them tuned by reputable shops/ tuners and can't even come close to those numbers. Rigged? Who knows, it's just hearsay, but one fact remains... Bisimoto's quality is lacking from what it used to be, and their service is terrible.

The Honda community is disappointed.

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
Just chalk it up to poor craftsmanship and bad techniques. Remo had this issue and he got a stickie for this same junk. Was blamed by bisi and his staff for what was a shit header. Even the Chinese knockoffs are made better than his crap. I don't care that he's the only one who makes a 4-1 header for the f series I'll take the eBay stuff any day of the week.
isib labs llc.

that's because the chinese knockoffs and the "real deal" are the same product from the same factory :clown:

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Ya I remember that fiasco with isib labs(bisi backwards). He really thought he could pull a fast one on us for that. I also like that he won't even come on here anymore cuz of the super flaming he would get for his bull!

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Why am i not surprise

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Isn't he doing Porsche stuff now? Maybe he is just above caring about us little Honda people anymore...or are his other customer having similar issues?

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
^ moving on doesn't mean skimping and charging and arm and a leg still. If my monza header stays together for years and his v1-2 stuff breaks after a season, I know which header I will choose.

I remember when he logged on and defended him self. There is just too much showing he's a fraud for it not to be true though. Seems as though as long as the money is coming is he will just keep at this. Come on America, we talk best with our wallets, oh right fan bois need his stickers to be cool at the local hard parker fest.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
I agree 100%, he should have the fortitude to sell off his designs and stop doing Honda if he has no intention of taking it seriously, it's just bad form. Just saying we've all heard him bashed, been hearing it since I started paying attention to Honda a few years back. I won't, for this exact reason, pop for any of his products...my wallet has spoken

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
To much shit from the honda guys he had to do Porsche. Lmao

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
here's the the thing while i hate his V2 header and all the bullshit i went through, i still have a V1 header with pie cut bends on it and i love that header and it still stand the test of time. but then again he used great material and good welds.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
The mainstream doesn't know anything about these problems. Ask any random Honda guy on the street about Bisi and they'll either be a nutswinger or "hater", the latter having nothing to do with the problems people have had with the company or its products.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts