Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
the short bus
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss this website because its awesome. Just a couple pictures and a video. I really like the pictures because its been a dream of mine to go to this place. Ive been lucky enough to visit like 3 times.

Took the wife for a lap around the ring. Tried running down the GTR but the family sedan aint got enough lol. My favorite part is the carousel at 7:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_S1ibU8Xg

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Would love a lap at the ring, giggity.

·
Registered
Prelude, Integra DB9
358 Posts
It is fun. This is the first year for a while I haven't been anywhere near it.

My lad and his Ninja have just got back from there an hour ago. Unfortunately, the right flank of his front tyre had picked up some resin (?) or something and he slid out. Bike plastics a bit battered and shoulder of his leathers a bit scraped, but otherwise nothing serious. After his fall, he scrubbed up the tyre and it was fine, so he went out again, this time with no problems.

A curious thing: his bike has been 3 times now and he's done loads of laps. Yet when he went back to the circuit a couple of days later, they banned him for the loudness of the exhaust. His wasn't the only bike to suffer the ban. Louder cars were allowed ...

·
Registered
the short bus
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^Glad to hear hes okay. I actually noticed that theyre selectively enforcing the loud exhaust limit. They were testing a BMW last time I went. He didnt even seem loud but they booted him. Prior to going I threw the stock exhaust on to prevent myself from running into that problem. Once I got there I noticed a FD2 Type R with the same exhaust I took off. He was loud. Nobody said anything though. Its kind of a hit or miss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts