Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Merry Christmas! Any pics of the setup? How's she running?
Lol I swear I'll get some pics up soon, I keep forgetting. And it's running decent. 300 isn't enough now though haha. Hopefully retune on 20lbs plus a cam and IM before long.

·
Registered
ek9 hatch, ej6 coupe
75 Posts
Thanks man. I'm hoping to have either a zex 59300 or bisi 2.4 cam in near future. Have you ran that 18lb spring before? Mine has a 8lb in it but 10.5 was as low as we could it. I guess the springs kinda vary
Yes, I have the same spring and wastegate in both setups I have. The vitara hasn't seen boost yet as I just finished it and won't drive on a basemap(dyno session first week of February). But on my supertech build the 18lb spring is more like 16.5lbs so I have a ceramic ball and spring voodoo boost controller that has me closer to 22lbs on a 60-1. What brand spring is it? And what boost controller are you running?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Hmmm, no issues with venting?

Reactions: all_rice

·
Registered
662 Posts
^this I see a breather filter on the valve cover. Are you venting the block somehow?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good to hear more good words about Go-Autoworks. Reading threads on turbo builds. I'm going to contact them about a small turbo build, not looking for any more than 200 whp and more than anything needs small turbo lag with good throttle response for autocross.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.