Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so heres the deal. ever since joining this site i wanted to go back to clean/jdm style. well that couldn't happen because no job and i spun a rod bearing. so all the money i had went into the build. well now that the "engine" is mostly done its time for the ride to get the rice taken out. i traded all my rice stuff for the HID's, stock bumpers, and head lights.

yea the bumpers are not painted to match the car yet and i hate the silver part where the side skirts went but at least there is no more body kit WOO HOO. BTW the old projectors you cant see for shit. Thank god i did this i feel so much better you cannot believe it.

my new fogs i got for xmas

my new jdm smoked side markers i also got for xmas.

Thanks to SQAD^^^

i need to fix that grill thats next week i think.

next is i have to get rid of this piece of shit muffler...no plate because jackass's like to. lol btw thats my fat ass in the heels sweater.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
old engine bay pics...this was just after the build up.

damn i need to do a wire tuck:p

btw yes blue is my favorite color....and im going to steal my gf's hx rims soon ;)

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
4,223 Posts
now get it repainted and take a little of the flake out of it, i hated myself for putting the little flake in my car that i did.

Reactions: civic97

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good job.. u should put up some before pics.. so we can see the difference...
i was thinking the same but i dont think i have any. i havent looked for them in for ever and i may have not backed them up when i got a new computer a couple years ago.

love the color! what kind of bulbs are in the fogs?
thanks bro they are the bulbs that came with them from passwordjdm.com

where did you get the f*ck thieves sticker?
http://www.shockerstickers.com and they take forever to get stuff from.

now get it repainted and take a little of the flake out of it, i hated myself for putting the little flake in my car that i did.
i know what your saying. i think i need someone to fuck up the paint cuz i cant. i paid to much for it and i love the color. but i have had it for 5 years now its just hard to let it go.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
7,059 Posts
nice bro :TU:. Looking good

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
13,525 Posts
very nice. :TU:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Coming along, definitely an improvement

Reactions: civic97

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
very nice. :TU:
thanks bro....im still thinking about that paint job;). it might happen if i come into some money soon. that paint with cf lip = :thehump:

Coming along, definitely an improvement
thanks i feel like i just got a freakin ton of weight off my chest. i really grew to hate this shit when a team in my town fucked up my car, then tried to steel my cousins car and they keep fucking with me. its time for a new chapter.

not too shabby.
thanks bro your ride it looking nice as well:TU:

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i had to primer it:TD:but it came out really good:TU:. i was tired of the 3 colors and the scratches that the little bitches did when they f*cked up my car. call it rice or not i had to do it.

^^thats love to my gf!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.