Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this question is based on the other thread that is going right now. i under stand the concept of a catch can. i know i is a good idea to have one over just venting to the ground. my question is does the brand really matter? does a moroso one really have any benifit over a cheap ass ebay one? i was just looking at this one..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Universal-Oil-Reservoir-Catch-Can-Tank-Turbo-SILVER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6778QQihZ017QQitemZ270206346837QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

i could make one myself aswel but this is just easier then getting all the fitting adn welding it. will this do the job or no?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
A forum sponsor, Mfactory, has catch cans for like 15 bucks more. Support the site sponsor and buy from a "real" company. check the vendor forum for more info.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
I have an all star performance one, but I got it before I realized m factory had some lol. I've used one of the cheap ebay ones before and didn't have a problem with it. Actually is was an overflow tank that I converted to a catch can lol.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
I have an all star performance one, but I got it before I realized m factory had some lol. I've used one of the cheap ebay ones before and didn't have a problem with it. Actually is was an overflow tank that I converted to a catch can lol.
same. i will be tossing mine for the next build and running a different set-up. oil air separator kit made for a lightning :):TU:.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow that was confusing. i went to mfactory's site to check out the catch can. clicked on it and saw it was free shipping. so i figure i will fill out the info jsut to make sure that shipping is free to canada. like put in my email and stuff so i can get to the confirmation page with the total and shipping and everything like all sites.... well theres isnt like that. it just said your order has been placed. i was like what the hell? i pmed him to verify shipping and stuff but he needs to change that on his site.

·
Registered
214 Posts
On the product info page, eCart page and Checkout page, we state that we offer free shipping to US/Canada :)

After you click "add to eCart", this takes you to the eCart page (i.e your shopping cart). This shows the total cost, and there is a Checkout button at the bottom.

Clicking on the Checkout button takes you to the Checkout page, which shows your order details and asks for your email etc. There is then a Confirm button at the bottom of the page :D

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol ok all i know is i clicked catch can then i was typing in my email and bam i apparently ordered one. maybe i was on crack? either way i ordered one from u. hope to see it soon. great seller though. super fast responses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts