Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting to see this fight since I heard about 1 or 2 UFC's ago. The fight card (UFC live on spike) wasn't all that exciting, but the Anderson Silva fight maybe it all worth it. I've never seen skill and percision like that in the octagon before. Anderson Silva is going to be a force to be reconed with at 205. Tell me he's not better then the forrest griffen...............

and what was up with that perovein( not even going to try and spell this right) neck tie by CB???

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
he beats 1 guy at 205 and now hes "better" than the champion? i dont know about that
he is a great fighter, but i think it takes more than 1 fight in a weight class to say hes better than the champion etc...
and for those that dont know.. he cuts weight to drop to 205 still lol.... he usually weighs 220-230 when he isnt fighting...

also the peruvian neck tie is cb's "go to" submission, he tried to pull it a bunch of times on the ultimate fighter

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes, he's only had one fight at 205. but really, do think forrest griffen is really even that good. he's got this new elusive, laota macheata' style now....

don't get me wrong griffen is a great fighter, but if you look at the two fighters, regardless of weight.........

look at the two's strenghts, does griffen have knock out power...... he has conditioning, heart/take a punch, submissions...

anderson is an insane striker, submissions, haven't really got to see his conditioning or if he can take a punch yet, cause he dominates.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
saw the fight last night.

i think the fight after that was great lol shin to the chin knock out for the win

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts

·
Registered
My Crix
1,169 Posts
Thats going to leave a mark.... yup he face was split good
yea i saw that and my jaw dropped. think it was the last hook he threw at him under irvin's arm, caught him right in the cheekster. :D

oh and for those that missed it...

<object style='width:470px;height:406px;' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' data='http://www.myvideo.de/movie/4702144'> <param name='movie' value='http://www.myvideo.de/movie/4702144' /> <param name='AllowFullscreen' value='true' /> </object>

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts