Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
^^^^
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seriously hope some of the old schoolers are still here.

This is Nasty_Canasta (aka Jay)...

I cannot remember my password for this account. And I have been
locked out of the email I used for my account...since 2015. Someone changed my pass and I had switched phone numbers. To keep this short, I've tried contacting Google over and over to no avail.

Can someone help me out with my old password? I can pretty much prove who I am without issue.

Thanks to anyone in advance...

·
Registered
^^^^
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is some more info. I realllllly don't want to start over with a new account. Not after being active for so long prior to this.

I tried posting pics I just took of my old ride that I was working on the entire time I was on the site. But it won't let me post links or pics with two posts under my belt. Hah!!! Anyway, I have all the pics. Even of me, my garage, my cars, etc. Time and date stamped. I've posted pics of all this stuff in the past on the "post your garage", "post pics of yourself" threads, etc.

I can answer any question about my old account. Provide the phone number I used to use, one of my passwords, the password to the VIP section (or at least the password I knew from years ago), my email address, my facebook, etc. ANY question you want to ask. I just don't want to start over with a new account. That would bllllow.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I will even upgrade my old account to pro member once I can get back in. Do bribes help?

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Nice to see you back on hopefully one of the mods will come to the rescue and let you back on the old account.

·
Registered
^^^^
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, man! Good to see old user names. Yeah, it's F'd up. I had the same pass on here forever and it quit working. I don't remember changing it. At all. Now the passwords have to be 10 or more characters with symbols and capitals, etc. Mine was, like, six characters. With none of that. Hah. I'm sure the old passwords are grandfathered in...so I'm just at a loss.

·
Registered
^^^^
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, I've got good stuff to share. I went to the dark side. Left the NoTec world behind for a while and started rocking a Z6. Needed a change.

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
I was able to get mine back after they reset everything. Get slo to help you out.

BTW, VIP password is still the same.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,052 Posts
message the admins and sit tight lol, this is all I can offer.

also, d-so or the company that runs it, had a security breach and everybody was required to change their passwords. and if I remember right, it needs to be changed once a year.

"then they need to provide the following for fast fix:

- Account Name
- Email On the account
- Email You need it changed to if need be
- forum they are on in case it does not list in the message when it goes out

send them that and tell them to go that route and we will get it sorted.

~Shane "

·
Registered
^^^^
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, man. That makes sense. I am 99.9% positive that I never changed my password. It just seems that it won't let me in.

I appreciate the advice. I will message them now and see what happens.

·
Registered
^^^^
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay. I messaged D-Series Staff. Let's see what happens.

I was really hoping someone that knew me could validate my identity so I didn't have to go through anything crazy. I've been trying to get my old email back from Google for years. F'n SUCKS!!!!

Thanks for the help, guys!!

·
4,052 Posts

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Hope they get it fixed for ya.
Never thought you would step away from the NoTec life.
Will be good to see the old account active again!

·
Registered
^^^^
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, haven't heard back. But I contacted both the D-Series Staff and the Administrator. Sucks. Now that I heard the story about the site, I'm even more convinced that I never changed anything. I really just need my email changed so I can get into the account.

Yep. Actually, my very first Del Sol was a Z6. I drove that for about five years before it got stolen. But after numerous B2's, B7's, A6's..I just wanted to try something else. I'm really digging the Z6. I want to score a cam that is a little more aggressive and change the final drive. Keep it pretty simple. Once (or if) I get my account back, I'll post some pics.

·
4,052 Posts
I used to be able to see what emails were used for accounts, but for some reason, my ip address needs to be validated by admin or someone for me to be able to do it again.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Damn Jay Last Activity: 10-18-2013 09:40 AM

·
Registered
^^^^
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn Jay Last Activity: 10-18-2013 09:40 AM
HAH! Woah! I started home schooling my boy right around then. Fall of 2013. And I just didn't have time. I recall checking the Facebook pages quite a bit but I thought it was 2014 ? 2015 the last time I logged in. That's CRAZY! Time flies, man.

I used to be able to see what emails were used for accounts, but for some reason, my ip address needs to be validated by admin or someone for me to be able to do it again.
Right on. Yeah, I recall mods and such having a little more "POWA'!"

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
HOLY SHIT!

flashback to a Peter Griffin joke where he was finally right, and a clown's skeleton falls down with ballons.

lol, welcome back

·
4,052 Posts
looks like they got him in.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts