Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I said in another thread that im done with trying to figure ou how to datalog. Well I can't take it as a failure here's what iv got. My p06 is chiped, iv got a DKU-5 nokia cable w/ green,yellow,blue,red,and white wires, and no metal sheilding around the wires. I can't figure out what wires are tx,rx, and gnd. I looked up every pinout online and I THOUGHT I had the right combo, but I can't get crome,uberdata,ecucontrol, or hondalogger to datalog. Iv got the com4 selected which is what the usb cable is. Am I missing a setting in these programs? And I have scoured the internet for the answers but im at a loss. Iv installed the driver, and directed it twords com4.So can anyone suggest anything i could be missing?Im not really going to use the datalogging for tuning only. I'v got a 7'' tv glassed into the dash to display the datalogging info. Thank you for anything you may suggest.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
ok, first off, I havent seen a correct nokia datacable that does not have the shielding.

Where did u get your cable? hopefully R/S. does it have a square lump in the cable about 1/2 way down it??

Second...

http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Library/WebHome

read everything on that section of the site..... you should know the world by then =)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the cable off of ebay, it has the chip on the end w/ the usb conector. Im sure its the pl23033 or what ever it was. But how can i check to see if its the right chip? And thanks for the response =-)

W

·
0 Posts
man SOOOO many people have problems with this i think they should jsut buy the cable from moates.net and drop it because i bought wire and dealt with b/s and got the cable from moates.net and it was fine.

W

·
0 Posts
4drlx said:
alright thanks, I probly will soon if i don't shoot my laptop and ecu first =-)
take a deep....lol j/k don't worry you will get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts