Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and knocking some fuckin sense back into this site. These little tires, hellaflush, stanced slammed fart can ricer bullshit has got to STOP!! I don't know whats happened but damnit if I see another little fucker drivin around like an asshat or posting ugly ass shit "reppin the D" I'm gonna run their ass off the road and hate on their posts.

Disrespectful little nitwits. You don't know who I am? Look at the registration date you little shits. Former co-ceo and head forum admin. Hell I was poppin boners and growin ballsack hairs before half of you were even a wet dream. Now STOP IT. Just f'n STOP IT!! What this site USED to be about was how to take a shitty little engine and squeak out some power while reppin the D in style with dignity and class. Not this hipster calico plad nightmare headliner stickered up front lip gay ass shocker sticker slammed the hell to the ground on tiny little tires with a rim lip hanging out like a beat up cooter crap. Uhg...wtf happened here?

/rant

p.s. I'm just kiddin (not really) do wtf you want with your own shit. But seriously the more recent crap I've seen here and read makes me just log right the fuck back out. So glad I left when I did. Hey is Bone still alive or did he suicide from all the idiocy?

·
Registered
88 hatch
789 Posts
Awesome... and welcome back!!!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
and knocking some fuckin sense back into this site. These little tires, hellaflush, stanced slammed fart can ricer bullshit has got to STOP!! I don't know whats happened but damnit if I see another little fucker drivin around like an asshat or posting ugly ass shit "reppin the D" I'm gonna run their ass off the road and hate on their posts.

Disrespectful little nitwits. You don't know who I am? Look at the registration date you little shits. Former co-ceo and head forum admin. Hell I was poppin boners and growin ballsack hairs before half of you were even a wet dream. Now STOP IT. Just f'n STOP IT!! What this site USED to be about was how to take a shitty little engine and squeak out some power while reppin the D in style with dignity and class. Not this hipster calico plad nightmare headliner stickered up front lip gay ass shocker sticker slammed the hell to the ground on tiny little tires with a rim lip hanging out like a beat up cooter crap. Uhg...wtf happened here?

/rant

p.s. I'm just kiddin (not really) do wtf you want with your own shit. But seriously the more recent crap I've seen here and read makes me just log right the fuck back out. So glad I left when I did. Hey is Bone still alive or did he suicide from all the idiocy?
Ya fuckin pansy ass wanker, I'm not pushing up daisies yet!

I just quit replying to most of the nonsense or put the user on the iggy (ignore list)...few ever come back from it, but a couple have made it. They just needed a few extra beatings to understand and conform to the ways of the DSO cult.

I tend to think I "molded" Matt aka The Acid Beaver to some success to where he is doing his own thing. I see a few other newbs that are willing to learn, search, work out some of the problems they cross along the way and ask about that? I don't mind helping those.

You want spoon fed the info for free without any work? I'll give you the info. I'll glue it to the tip of my size 11 steel toe boot so that you can dig it out of your ass when you come to your senses.

Tucked engine bays, not my thing. But the person who got into the magazines first doing it, he is my master blaster, cleaning up transmission cases in between building awesome rat rods and LSx powered Bimmers.

Stretched and tucker tires, mildly done, well Colton Burns had a lot to do with that. You should have read some of his rants....before he gave into the needle and spoon.

People here bitch and moan about the car scene. I'm 47 and it has been a way of life since 1980 when I caught the hot rodding bug while vacationing with my parents in Flint, MI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXU3N9wT3u0

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
welcome back, bizzo!

doing our best here, but maybe it is time i go for a swift cleanup?

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Sick, your ab(normal)sense has been noticed. I am happy to see that avi.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
welcome back

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nah I'm not comin back hehe. I don't even own a Honda nor any desire to really. Well I do still own my hatch but it's still back in fl probably covered in cobwebs or sunk in the mud who cares. Bitch is a lost cause. I pretty much just drive a company truck now. Free gas and wheels why not. I have a 98 GMC that just sits and collects dust. Probably gonna sell that too and buy a sports car hah! Mid-life crisis I guess. Almost bought a 93 300zxTT that was so minty. Second guessed it. Test drove a 97 M3 that I fell in love with but the guy just wouldn't budge on price. Alpine white with vader black interior mm mm mm and sonufa bitch that thing handled on rails. I'll poke my head in here a little more. Miss some of you guys.

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
Always someone popping out of nowhere.

Shoulda bought the M.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Give me the hatch? lol
I offered it to Dylan and Tyler. Haven't heard back. The deal is, title was lost some 14+ years ago but because I am the ORIGINAL (single) owner it was no problem to register it year after year. Now that I have moved and the tags have expired I have to jump through hoops and paperwork that is nearly impossible to do from another state. So there it sits...in a pole barn. Sold the engine and front bumper so its just a shell with the interior pieces sitting in it (not installed, just sitting in it). I can give someone power of attorney to do all the necessary paperwork but again, it's a major hassle and I don't know if its even worth the effort. But somewhere in southwest FL resides a one owner 95 hatchback with a near perfect body and almost complete stock interior :p

edit: at Rico I tried and waved a wad of cash in his face but he was firm on price. Over-priced at that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts