Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
My sig is longer than yours
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost triggered this IED yesterday... A very uncomfortable close call.. But hey, at least I got a video as EOD blew it up!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sZuAGIL8YZM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sZuAGIL8YZM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Damn dude. Be careful.

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
My brother just posted a pic of a IED that EOD blew up. Fucking 60 foot high blast!! Be safe over there!!! Oh yeah, THANK YOU!!!

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Shit man, watch where you step. There could be broken glass, dogshit, OR BIG ASS EXPLOISIONS underfoot.

lol, glad to see you sidestepped that one. You gotta make it back to the states for that AWD civic idea. I was hoping you would take it to the next level...

·
Registered
92 civic hatch si
752 Posts
Yipes! take care and thanks

·
Premium Member
A lot
2,028 Posts
EODs make me want to kick a dog in the nuts!!!!!!!
EOD= Explosive Ordnance Disposal, individuals who dispose of (among other things):

IED= Improvised Explosive Device, chickenshit bombs rigged from a variety of explosives/munitions and hidden very cleverly, detonated from a remote source. Haaj's weapon of choice and our nightmare.

Where are you? Did 2 rotations, spent time in Anaconda, Al Asad, Victory, Speicher, and TQ. Got out about 9 months ago, stay safe brother.

·
Registered
95 Civic EX
885 Posts
be seeing you out there, bro.

·
Registered
1994 Honda Civic
489 Posts
stay safe, and much love from over here. cant wait to have ya back stateside.

·
Registered
438 Posts
cool vid but seriously stay safe. My brothers best friend is missing a chunk from his calf due to an IED. Tore right through the hum vee... tranny too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts