Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Formerly weebeastie
931 Posts
That is a great link

It is also how I found this website. I was trying to find out the difference between a d15b1 and a d15b2. Sure enough I found the restrictions that wiki address's. Removing them made a decent difference on my EF std hatchback.

·
I got a promoted! And I'm PINK!!
2,260 Posts
It is also how I found this website. I was trying to find out the difference between a d15b1 and a d15b2. Sure enough I found the restrictions that wiki address's. Removing them made a decent difference on my EF std hatchback.
EF STD?

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
It amazes me how honda is successful making 85 BILLION different engines for their cars, and american car companies use the same engine throughout their line, and still can't make profit...

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
It amazes me how honda is successful making 85 BILLION different engines for their cars, and american car companies use the same engine throughout their line, and still can't make profit...
its not that American companies cant make a profit, its just the unions are destroying the companies with their retirement payouts

GM is near bankruptcy because they are paying such huge benefits/pensions to retirees, which is why GM has cut back on said benefits...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,187084,00.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64599-2005Apr18.html

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Didn't know that, I just assumed their problems was because there's only 1-2 cars from each manufacturer worth having. It kills me how many different versions of the taurus ford sold, considering how big a POS it is...

Oh well, I should do some reading I guess...

·
Registered
655 Posts
i came across that on a search. . it was cool to see it reference d-series.org

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
why do you think subaru dosent change there motors that offten.
when i ws talking to the guy at the dealer her said
"why change something wiht it works perfect?"

good point.
If it works, why change it?
subaru is too busy trying to find a way to make their cars uglier to change the engines :lol:

·
Registered
284 Posts
thats a nice collection.

i've been around the d quite some time now and have seen it get more and more popular...

anyone remember dseries.org? What soon split to become alternativehonda.com (now sohchonda.com) and of course d-series.org. Before turbod16.com and the such

oh and how the turbo d evolved to become the new "b swap"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts