Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1994 del Sol S
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, with it being cold a f*ck out, and not being able to do any "real" work on the car, I decided to start up a little wire tuck. I know its nothing close to a REAL wire tuck, but its a start. Opinions/advice on what to tuck and where? Im going to relocate the P/S tank next. I plan on putting it way down next to the front tow-hook, behind where the A/C condensor/fan would be.

Before:

After:

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
looks good, just wash it :TU:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Get some split loom on that 02 sensor... the excess heat will burn them off... trust me. Nice job so far!!! To add some more bling to this get some blue or black silicone hoses to accent the bay.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Looks like mine does right now, I need to post up pics with mine finished hopefully soon!

Repaired cracked manifold i see too!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Flip the battery around to run the cables behind it...:TU:

Looks good so far

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Why are there after pictures with a header installed and some with a stock manifold?

·
Registered
1994 del Sol S
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why are there after pictures with a header installed and some with a stock manifold?
With the aftermarket header (Megan Racing), I had no cat, and I needed to get the car inspected, so I had to put the cat/stock header back on, and I just havent swaped it back over yet. Im gonna get a cat welded into the piping (5Zigen Fireball catback exhaust) eventually....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts