·
Banned
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha look to the right side, gotta fill out the lil birthdate cause this is an extreme movie!

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
omfg....im seeing that shit, the first AVP made me wanna kill myself becuase it was completely destroyed, and i was sad, the Predators looked like they ate too much, and the aliens sounded WRONG...this time...looks like its gonna redeem the name, the aliens sounds bad ass and the predators look just like in the first two original movies...oh yes....i will be seeing this

·
Registered
97 civic
136 Posts
"Aliens" my fav. movie ,Go aliens ftw!looks like it should be good!

·
Hermit the Crab
309 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
damn this damn vid keeps stopping to buffer... looks cool. to long it took 10 min to show a 2 min video. couldn't really get too used to it

·
Registered
97 civic
136 Posts
damn this damn vid keeps stopping to buffer... looks cool. to long it took 10 min to show a 2 min video. couldn't really get too used to it
Thats why you have to watch it at least 2 or 3 times to take it all in :haha: and Aliens win mofo:TU:

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
thats why you click the "play all" button on there so that it stops playing while its loading, then you can watch it all without it pausing on you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts