Honda D Series Forum banner

Alabama members post up

6K views 143 replies 17 participants last post by  DIY1SOHC6KID 
#1 ·
all alabama members post up, tell me where u are in bama. i'm in eutaw/the woods. i need to know if somebody else is here with me. i know H2Bcivic is right around the corner. where is everybody else????

#3 ·
theres a couple in b ham and a couple in hunstville. thers not many people on here from bama man....

#5 ·
200 years of inbreedinng couldn't have gone wrong, thats why matt was attracted to the bama. lmao. j/k man.

Reactions: tank
#7 ·
were around tuscaloosa. lol thats gonna be a little drive for you! haha

#9 ·
i dont even kno where greenville is lol

#11 ·
o ok..only time i ever go to montgomery is to visit my cousin and go watch the races

#17 ·
I'm down. Let's just schedule it for later in the summer since I have a car show my company is helping to sponsor in early June.

#19 ·
we can have a meet in june or so.. beginning of june.. i kno it cant be no hot day cuz i dont have ac! lol

#61 ·
I don't know if I can make it for early June unless I leave right after the car show to head down. If I come down, I'll probably bring my EG8 instead of the CRX so some friends can ride along as well. Personally I'd say let's pick a spot to meet up and then head down to Panama City, FL for a weekend of debauchery. That's my plan at least. Sit around and drink some brews then head out to the strip by the beach and pick up random girls. :D

Oh and don't let me hear anyone else complaining about the distance. I'm driving from the other side of the country. :haha:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.