Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 civic hatch
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a cam package for my d16z6 build, and i like the price and what I saw for the akmee type-s cam pakage. So i emailed AKMEE and asked them if the cam was good for turbo applications, and they responded and said. The type-S should in fact be a great turbo cam. we haven't had time to dyno tune any yet... maybe in the near future. Just in case anyone else wanted to know. Or, if anyone else wants to add to this.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
you got a link? as far as anyone cares if you ask anyone that makes auto parts their always gonna say their part will maka mad jdm hp yo. so you really need to look up the specs lift/duratiaton etc and figure out what the goals are with the car plus is is gonna be a street car or track car or both cause if you need to search around on this stuff its pointless to have a car idle at 2k cause your car is camd if you still need it to get back and forth to work or deliver pizzas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.