Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering because i've been trying to get in contact with them for about three weeks to order my valvetrain kit so i can finish building my motor. If they see this or anyone knows how to contact them please let me know. I've tried calling them and leaving a few messages, PM'ing on here and on AIM. Well, any help would be appreciated, i like their products a lot and am trying to wait as long as i can, but ya know.

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
they used to post on here but havent in a while from what i can remember
i tried and tried to contact them a while back... was looking at spending a good amount of money but went elsewhere due to them never getting back to me

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i'm at that point too. I need to get my engine ready to drop in at the end of february and i'm kinda on a budget so i'll probably go Exospeed cam, retainers and springs if i cannot get in touch with akmee this week.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
ghettoracer right?
He'd post on here and everyone would flame him.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
Well i'm at that point too. I need to get my engine ready to drop in at the end of february and i'm kinda on a budget so i'll probably go Exospeed cam, retainers and springs if i cannot get in touch with akmee this week.
trust me you wont go wrong with exospeed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts