Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i bought a dizzy and air compressor from a member here on the d and i opened the box and right away something didn't look right, well thats not the issue I am having this is alright

the model number on the a/c compressor i receved is NL1302AD4 well i did some research based upon the model number and t his is what I found.

1991-90
L4 1.5 Eng 4 Gr.clutch-NL1302AD4

1991-90
L4 1.6 Eng 4 Gr.clutch-NL1302AD4

these are the same identical numbers and everything for a 1.5l and 1.6l, I mean I can't find a model no. sticker on my compressor but is this a case of looks may be deceiving or is the information i goggles misleading and wrong?

or is this a case of ( new info i found while typing this)

1991-89-L4 1.6 Eng 4 Gr.clutch-TR70
1991-88-L4 1.5 Eng 4 Gr.clutch-TR70

there seem to be 2 compressor numbers for the same years listed ( the one I need it to fit is on a 1991 Honda Civic si any help would be much appreciated)

site i found info on

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ah and the question so it dosent make me look like I already answered it, all i need is a coil for my compressor and it will work again. I don't suppose if it is the wrong one the coil will fit will it

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i guess we can consider this thread CLOSED

I guess if u want to know the answer bad enough you do research go noob!

above is the one i needed below is the one I didn't need now the question ask is one w/o or w/ clutch hmm more research i suppose

1 - 3 of 3 Posts