Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay first of all the fight I really want 2 see is Bisbing Vs. Hammill. And I want that britist bitch to get his ass handed to him. What a fucking cocky prick! I don't like Hammill but I want him to beat Bisbing's ass! They guy walks around like he's some fucking badass skeet machine. I want Crocop to beat Kongo's ass too. Anyways, who do you hope wins?

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
hammill is the fucking man.. how do you NOT like him lol.. id love to see him win.. i think it will be a bad ass fight
crocop and kongo will be a decent fight.. but unless crocop gets unlucky like he did when he got knocked out.. hell win
i honestly dont know who to pick in the jackson fight.. ti can go either way imo

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
i got rampage...i think he is just a better fighter and im happy that this fight is free i dont buy these anymore since i bought the mike tyson fight against the "black rhyno" and tyson knocked him out in like 12 seconds

·
Registered
95 Civic EX
885 Posts
lets see rampage, cro cop and hammill will win.

·
Registered
95 Civic EX
885 Posts
atleast I was right about one of em, lol.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
cro cop is in a losing streak lol i was sad yet again.

freaking british bastard no offense bisbing could have sworn he would lose but he turned it around.

and my boy rampage won it again good fight though

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
BISBING should NOT have won that fight at all...the only reason y he won was b/c he was in his home town...get got his ass kicked first round then he lost the 2nd round and you could say that he won the third but he shouldnt have won i was so pissed when they said he won.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
That bisbing fight was BS, enough to piss me off enough to not order pay perview UFC fights for awhile. The only judge of that fight I recognized was Cecil Pepels (spl?) and he scored it 30-27 the other two judge I dont even think watched the fight.

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
That bisbing fight was BS, enough to piss me off enough to not order pay perview UFC fights for awhile. The only judge of that fight I recognized was Cecil Pepels (spl?) and he scored it 30-27 the other two judge I dont even think watched the fight.
x2 yeah boy got his ass kicked. And to think Hammill can't even hear is corner, he did let his hands slide down a lot in the 3rd. Sill should have won. I think the other judges were more worried about giving the fans what they wanted insted of giving the fighter what he deserved.

:TD: :TD:

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
reminds me of the tito vs griffen fight. I though griffen one that fight.
maybe technically he didnt but he clearly a better fighter, better boxer, chin,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts