Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evo's are slow.. i got video.. 2 car lengths from a launch. on me the whole time.. and froma rolll .. i had him the whole time till 4th.. ahhh stupid evos...

fuckind d series z6 vtec rocks fuckya

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
its all in the driver the guy probally didnt know how to drive it....

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
^ x2

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Sure it wasn't some guy with a Lancer that spent way too much money trying to make it look like an evo?

There's one of those around here.

Evo = you feel like you're standing still when he sticks his foot in the turbo

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NEP-tuningalltheway said:
its all in the driver the guy probally didnt know how to drive it....
whitemike said:
no youre slow! LOL
evo>you
i have video... lol.. he doesnt know how to drive i dont think.. i can see when he shifts boost lag... all u hear is me full throttle shift really fast.. as soon as i figure a way to get the video hosted ill show u guys lol...

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jimmyb34 said:
im willing to bet he wasnt racing you lol... my buddies smokes my ass in a lightly modded wrx... and he gets beat by stis and evos pretty good... and i have the same setup as you i do believe
no he was.. its my friend.. he got all pissed over some bs the first time in the day he got me by 4 car lengths.. at night i dropped the tire pressure to 11 psi.. put 91 octane and full advance timing... he got me by 2 car lenghts.. and i had him on a rolling start..

ive even got footage of my other friends hatchback z6 with dx trans pulling him off the line

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
jimmyb34 said:
and i have the same setup as you i do believe
what do u have??? mines 92 cx only 2 front seats all plastics are still there.. no back seats.. no seatbelts.. 93 z6 from a del sol good motor 110thousand miles dohc zc trans equal length axles,y8 intake manifold, zc tb, dc 421 header,no cat 2 1/4 exhaust.. hallowed eg6 muffler, cai, tuned computer, clutch specialtes stage 2 pp 4 puck solid hub ceramic disc... i havent ran this motor at the track yet.. last motor only got 1 run.. 1st run was a 15.15.. i know for a fact i coulda hit the 14's if it wasnt raining lol

hahahaha.. i got another friend with 240whp o4 wrx got a 14.78 another friend with 260whp srt4 got 14.35.. lol people i know dont know how to drive for shit lol except for me and one other person lol

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
uh.. okay.. ill look for a usb cable.. ill try to get it posted tonight..

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
mines a cx hatch, jdm zc vtec motor... ummm i/h/e stage 1 clutch and a crome tuned p28.... ive only tracked it once.... no rear seats, sapre or jack.. but all plastics there
i ran a 16.1 but the track was just freshly repaved so noone had ANY traction lol
post the vids up.. sounds like dude has no idea how to drive

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Clutchmaster said:
yeah evo's are stupid fast
yea i know.. ive ridden in them before.. he doesnt know how to drive i guess.. my friend told me he can only get 5.9 0-60 on the gtech and i get 6.7 lol

everytime he shifts.. he had boost lag i guess.. its my friends camera i gotta find a usb cable for it.. idk how to do it i might have one of my other friends do it for me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts