Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 01 em2. I got after maket rear lower control arms but i do not no wat tool to use to get them off. Can someone help me out what's the size to take the nuts off i tryed a 17mm 12 ponit and a 18mm 12 ponit but the nut has 10 ponits on it need help bad

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
I have a 01 em2. I got after maket rear lower control arms but i do not no wat tool to use to get them off. Can someone help me out what's the size to take the nuts off i tryed a 17mm 12 ponit and a 18mm 12 ponit but the nut has 10 ponits on it need help bad
any reason you cant use the open end of a wrench

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
is it recessed in a hole? because a ten point bolt head still has two flat surfaces on opposite sides. enabling the open end of a wrench to be used

·
Registered
397 Posts
If not a 17mm then try the 19mm. I did a lot in my 01 civic and never use a 18mm. About the 10-point, don't know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts