Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where I can get a air fuel ratio kit with the gauge and everything? the gauge needs to be red or able to be red also to match my interior. also I'm trying to stay at no higher than 200.

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
get an aem

there the cheapest legit one you can get

anything cheaper and you bought a piece of crap

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked at those and couldn't tell alot about it like if the gauge display is adjustable or what all comes in the kit. It says everything needed but ocassionally what i think is needed and what a company supplies are different. know a good site that shows everything in it?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I am not a fan of aem I would go jaw wide band, innovate lc-1 and gauge kit or plx. I have used all 4 and was not impressed with the aem unit. The price is nice I have to admit......

I run a innovate lm-2 when I tune. 1st innovate 2nd plx 3rd jaw 4th aem just my opinion……….

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic EX
525 Posts
I've never had any other gauge but the AEM but it works great for me, some people have trouble datalogging with it but I don't know why. It works fine for me with s300.

·
Registered
554 Posts
that jaw is by far the best bang for the buck though. but if you have some money to spend i would def go with the innovative lc1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts