Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
00 Civic Coupe
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some searching and have not been able to come up with a satisfactory answer on how
to hook up the boost-safe(green) wire from the AEM 30-3300 water/meth controller to my
S300. This is the only wire that I plan on hooking up to the S300. Basically, I just want it
activate a boost cut, or fuel/ignition cut, if there is ever an error in the AEM system. The
most information that I could find only said, to use the nitrous circuit and don't forget a
relay. Does anyone have more information on how to do this properly? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
I could google it but you could also.

Im not to sure about hondata, but from what i know is there isnt an input for fuel cut.
There is toggles for many someone used it to switch maps. To one that had no fuel.

But what is the main reason your looking to do this? Hondata already has boost cut that is programable

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
I'm wanting to do this so that if there is a problem with the AEM system and it stops spraying, it will cut everything, so I don't blow the engine. .
That becomes a bit harder to setup.
The inputs on the hondata are mainly for logging.
The NOS control is an output to turn on and off spraying.

What your wanting is to cut fuel or sprak in the event the meth stops working.

Off the top of my head i can only think of relying in the injector main power or the icm power.

I dont belive hondata will let you trigger fuel/spark cut via input.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts