Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offering up some goodies for fellow DSO gang. Use this to have a ton of extra flexability for daily drivers. This allows a TON of extra inputs and outputs, both ground and voltage triggers, and huge flexability for safety parameters, such as auto shutdown with oil pressure, air temps, boost controllers, etc...
<<ECU>>
AEM Series II standalone ecu
Part number: 60-3060
Used in: any K swap vehicle. exotic swaps or traditional older honda/acura chassis'

Drops perfectly into (after wiring wideband in place of primary O2):
01-05 civic D or K series manual transmission chassis. Read manual regarding D17 chassis.
02-04 RSX manual chassis
02-04 CRV manual 2wd or 4wd chassis
Retails $1500-2000 depending on sales region and seller.

<<WIDEBAND KIT>>
AEM UEGO Kit
Part number: 30-0300
sensor, wiring, bung, wire accessories included.
Retails $150-220, depending on region and seller.

Selling BUNDLE. Not separating.

Asking $1200. LOTS of money saved here!

Both items brand new, unused. Merely unpacked to verify inventory, and gather pictures.

Located in Wisconsin 54601. I can ship with added cost, or I can even deliver if you are willing to cover my gas and time expenses within a 5 hour driving range. Would need discussion of course for this.

I deal in paypal or cash.

Pictures were taken on my phone, so please excue their lack of detail ability.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hopefully answering a question before I get it, to use this ecu, you would simply need any 02-04 k series harness and appropriate chassis adapter. Literally just TWO harnesses away from a swap! And be aware of k20 vs k24 crank sensors. You can trim and repin the sensor and/or plug, but it is easier to match crank sensor to the harness, as they interchange fitment physically between k20 and k24.

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Marking this as SOLD due to recent messages about this. Totally forgot since it was settled way back in November

Mods, please lock and/or delete.

Reactions: slo_eg8
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.