4-1 header

will test it out today. trying to solve really lean upon throttle stab
under notes in bin is changes i made
appreciate it

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
never use Debug mode, it cause wierd A/F readings, turn that off first then give us or me and update... that thing will fuck up a tune cause it changes what the way that the map is read according to temperature of the iat and messes with ect readings, and try using 22degrees of timming before Vtec and 23 degrees after... that will get your Base timing withing a good amount, u r retarding a lot into Vtec (is it pulling any less as soon as it hits)? or does it still feel smooth, cause if it does then leave it, u might want to try some bigger injectors to since u r @ a high duty cycle percentage up top...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that. didn't know on the debug

i actually was running off a similar bin but i didn't touch the timing.

here's the same bin as i posted but without the 4 degress removed from the entire high cam. it pulls ok. vtec is not smooth, there's a noticeable changeover.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
got to finally test this bin out (fuel pump died right before i got a chance to try it earlier this week)

it sucks!

still really lean on throttle stab and won't come out of the lean condition. i'm gonna try and shorten the vacuum map, start the alpha-n maps sooner.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i did. i changed throttle tip-in to 1.300. default is 1.000.

do i need more?

arggh, the frustrating part is my car was running ok in august. i put her in the garage, installed braided fuel lines and earl's fuel filter, relocated the vacuum log, removed oem pvc system and installed a catch can that has port from valve cover and port from oil collector behind block. now all this stuff.

plus i don't have an Ostrich. i just ordered one though so that will help A LOT!

Did you take a look at the datalog i attached to my last reply in this thread?

TIA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts