Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
EG6
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all right just got my SOHC boosted. playing around with the timming... tried TDC slow till higher RPM's, tried advancing it like 5 degres, pulls hard all the way to red line... i know that boost needs to be retarded or else you'll pre-detnate... I have all stock fuel now except FMU... have 450cc and FPR and AEM fuel rail have not had time to put in... just woundering why so sluggish when retarded... its a T-25 small, running like 6 psi, stock P28 gonna use Crome... sorry about the spelling... thanks for reading... and replying

·
Registered
822 Posts
Um...? What are you looking for here? I don't really see any questions in your post... :confused:

·
Registered
120 Posts
you def wanna retard with boost unless you dont like your head gasket or motor. and your prob sluggish cuz you fmu is dumpin fuel, just a guess. your gonna have more power the leaner you go but do more damage. id just set it to slightly retarted till you get it tuned, and try not to boost its really not worth losing your motor.

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
the first step would be to remove the FMU and use crome as the fuel management. the next step would be to install the 450cc injectors. actually combine those steps..

·
Registered
629 Posts
get tuned. everyone knows that fmu's are worthless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts