Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
admins si there a reason jsut about all my posts have been deleted? If your going to delete my posts then it't obveous that you guys are trying to send a message and if that's true then jsut freakin say so. eitehr stop posting or "admins" ask me to leave. if you want me too. I don;t care eitehr way. bu the next tie i see postings being removed you can rest asure i'll take it as a hint and you won;t see me around this place again.

Guys this is for the admins to respond to. I don;t want to hear any one;s 2 cents on anything, especially from beer.

It's pretty sad that instead of contacting someone who obvesouly has a lot of expirnece anc can helpy uor board grow about stuff, you decide to go deleting things. if this is how this palce works , i don;t want to be apart of any place like that. arguements, debates, and the like are what help to sort out the issues and help the site grow. yes some of the arguements wre pointless, but none the less you still had to right to remove anything w/o contacting the posters first.

point in case, admining on this site is garbage in my eyes as long as they continue to delete, w/o notifying the posters about it first. Makes thsi stie look like a whored up honda-tech site. and you kow somethign, at least they now leave everything there good or bad. and that's sad your not at least willing to do that. your showing your methods are about 9 months behind honda-tech's. and i hate honda-tech so ball's in your court admins..

also if you delete this i'll psot it back and keep posting it back till you publicaly reply........ We all desirve to know why..

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
Oscarmayer,
I pm'd you about this a little while ago. I certainly have not deleted any of your posts. The only time I delete posts are when they are in the classified and the user has less than 25 posts, or when the post becomes violent or avaricious against other users. My intent with this is to not push any users away by providing a comfortable, moderated atmoshphere. To this point none of this has included you, but some were directed at you.
From what I have read in your posts I believe you have a lot to contribute to this site, and encourage you to contact me if you run into further problems. I have noticed a few users (no names), have not welcomed you and have for some reason taken things you say incorrectly, or are too stubborn to think about the context of what you are saying. I hope these users will step back and take a look at the big picture of why these sites are here.

Chris

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey it's me (no names) :wink:

Well basically I think a lot oscarmayer's views are wrong... or maybe his views aren't wrong they are just a little "old". I know with a little help just about anybody can build their own custom turbo kit and save a butt load of money. How do I know this? I have done it. Turbocharging hondas can be very expensive if all you know is what name brands (greddy, drag, edelbrock, etc...) are out there. I am here to help those people learn it can be done for a lot less and be just as reliable, better, more upgradable, etc... I think oscarmayer has a lot to offer, but I just can't stand how he automatically sends them to the greddy website. I think he should put his "experiance" to some real use and help out instead of telling somebody what pre fab kit to buy. How about teaching us kids how to do it?

-the 4th grade internet warrior

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys this is for the admins to respond to. I don;t want to hear any one;s 2 cents on anything, especially from beer.
Hey it's me (no names)
that's half the problem right there. absolutely no reason to respond when it is requested that you do not. If you want to argue do it with pms, or keep the bs in the bs forum. thats what its there for to keep it out of the tech forums.

I don't know who deleted your posts or why they were deleted, because I haven't been online for over a week, however if you post offensive material in any tech forum I'd expect it to be moved, deleted, or locked

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your saying I am half the problem? Well everything was fine and dandy before oscarmayer showed up. I came to this site wanting to help people turbocharge their cars and save money.

Oscar and I have very different views so we are going to butt heads and those are just the facts. I am able to argue in a civiclized manner and I was doing so, but oscar pissed me off something good so unless he changes his attitute I don't really care about what he says. If he says something wrong I am going to be there telling everybody why he is wrong. Don't post in a public forum if you only want certain people to reply... just IM the people.

Also I didn't reply to "oscar's" post, I replied to "civic4ges's" post. He didn't specifically mention my name, but it's pretty obvious he was talking about me. I actually agree with what oscarmayer said about deleting posts without any warning. This board seems to be pretty open, but then sometimes certain things won't be allowed? There was another post just like this one that was locked ( http://www.d-series.org/viewtopic.php?t=4280 ). If you guys would have kept that un locked we could had said everything we needed to say in that thread.

Like I'm sure I said in many posts if ANYBODY has a problem with me then IM me and we can talk about it. I have received no IM's from any mods/admins or oscar. I see no need to make any of this public because it just clutters up the forum with nonsense.

-the 4th grade internet warrior

·
I used to be Admin.....
763 Posts
How about you all (Oscar & Beerbong) quit acting like babies so the staff doesnt have to hold your hands and cuddle with you. For God sakes if you keep acting like little kids I am going to chop your posts up and make you look like the biggest fudge packers on the internet.
I, along with the rest of the staff, have no patience for this. Handle it privately.

And another thing.....its not your business questioning how this site is run. If we delete ANYONES posts, it was for good reason. We did not invite children, or people who act like them, to moderate this site. Keep the maturity level up and save everyone a headache.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your saying I am half the problem? Well everything was fine and dandy before oscarmayer showed up. I came to this site wanting to help people turbocharge their cars and save money.
No this attitude in general and lack of respect for others opinions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.